To make a reservation: click here
For all other inquiries email dominika@levatout or call (207) 832-5150
To get there: click here for a Google map or follow the directions below.
Le Vatout is conveniently located just off Route 1 in Waldoboro,
sixty miles north of Portland.
To get there from the South (and from the Portland -
- Take the Maine Turnpike / I-95 North and follow the signs leading you to I-295 North.
- Take I-295 North to Exit 28 (Brunswick /
- Follow the signs for Route 1 through Brunswick to Bath and continue through Wiscasset and Damariscotta.
- Once you pass the Nobleboro Antiques Exchange on your right, it's just a couple of miles. After a steep hill look out for the black&white “Welcome to Waldoboro” sign on your right which is preceded by a number of blue markers.
- Right after the sign take a right onto West Main Street (unmarked) and follow its hills and dips for another mile until you get to a blinking light. Take a left at that light.
- Le Vatout is the second place on your right. Watch out for the incline as you drive up into our parking lot. It's wicked steep.
Come right in. We'll be expecting you!
Home | The Place | The Rooms | Midcoast Maine | Contact Us
Special offers, workshops and events
Le Vatout | 218 Kaler's Corner | Waldoboro, ME 04572 | (207) 832-5150 | firstname.lastname@example.org